Uraban Canines was nice enough to pass the Versatility Award on to Rugby.
The rules are as follows –
1) Thanks soooo much Urban Canines! Rugby is flattered!
2) List 7 things about Rugby
– One of Rugby’s favorite toys is a turtle that I refuse to call anything but a spider.
– Rugby likes to eat baby rabbits for dinner.
– Rugby eats the heads off the baby rabbits first.
– Rugby has 14 different leashes (to make up for the fact that his collars get hidden in fur).
– If something blows air at Rugby, like a squeeky toy, he will immediately go into a play bow and bark his head off.
– Rugby’s name spelled backwards is Ybgur.
– Rugby likes to be combed better than he likes to be brushed.
3) Lastly is to pick 15 blogs to pass the award on to. In no particular order…
Good Dog Owners vs. Bad Dog Laws
Owning a Kerry Blue Terrier
The Endangered Owner
Ultimate Dog Spot
Wheres My Sanity
An English Shepherd
The Last Stand
Tales and Tails
Brutus the Frenchie
Bethena and Iggy’s Adventures in Obedience
Blue Dog State
4) Let everyone know about it!
Thanks again Riva and Kelsa!