This is a 24 hour per day, immersive training program. In this program, your dog will spend the majority of their day with a Leash Free Living instructor. They will be part of our own personal pack, sleep in the house with our dogs, go on training field trips with our dogs and come with us to work each day.
What does this mean for your dog or puppy?
- Socialization Opportunities – Between training sessions in our Day Training environment, attending group classes, neighborhood walks at the trainer’s home, and training field trips, your dog will be exposed to different people, places, sounds, dogs, and more. Great for confidence building and establishing reliability in commands during training.
- House Training – Your dog is in a home environment overnight, so we can work on things like not chewing on shoes, staying out of the trash, learning to settle, polite door behavior, etc.
- Crate Training – We are there with your dog throughout the day to discourage nuisance barking in the crate and teach them to spend time in the crate quietly.
- Potty Training – Puppies will not only learn to go outside, but will start learning how to ask to go outside, how to hold it during the day, and to not potty inside.
- Late Night Potty Breaks – You don’t have to sacrifice your puppy’s potty training progress for a good night’s sleep. We will take the puppy out as many times as they need, even during the night.
- Training Opportunities – Your dog will be introduced to basic obedience commands, training games and tricks during their stay so they learn “how to learn,” making continued training at home a breeze.
Videos, photos and updates are sent regularly to owners. To compete the full Basic Obedience Program, we recommend dogs stay for 3 weeks. For dogs in other Leash Free Living programs, this is a great supplemental option to maintain and freshen up training when you go out of town!
Daily Rate: $245/day
*When booked on a daily rate, Tag-Along does not include owner instruction. For best training results, client and dog should be enrolled in a lesson or class program outside of the boarding reservation.
Dogs that have graduated an adult dog program: $220/day
Level Up Dog Training Club Members: $195/day
3 week Foundation Course
This three week tag-along includes 21 days of training, boarding in a trainer’s home each night, at least 90 minutes of one-on-one training daily, report cards of dog’s progress each day, three one hour private lessons at the conclusion of the program, and the collar or leads necessary to maintain training at home. Dogs will be able to perform all basic obedience commands on and off-leash at the completion of the program (heel, sit, stand, down, stay, come and place).
2 week Head Start Course
This two week tag-along includes 14 days of training, boarding in a trainer’s home each night, at least 90 minutes of one-on-one training daily, report cards of dog’s progress each day, two one hour private lessons at the conclusion of the program, and the collar or leads necessary to maintain training at home. Dogs will be able to perform all basic obedience commands on leash at the completion of the program (heel, sit, stand, down, stay, come and place).
Due to the nature of this training program, we can only accept a limited number of dogs/puppies into the program at a time. Contact us to see if your dog meets the qualifications for this program and when the next available start date is.
In-Kennel Training is offered as a service to any dog/puppy enrolled in Day Care or Boarding at Cozy Canine Camp. Program duration can be as short as one day of training, or up to several weeks in length depending on your training goals. Training sessions last 45 minutes and are $45/session.
Day Care and Boarding costs are additional, paid to Cozy Canine Camp.