Now that Maryland has moved into phase 1 of recovery, Leash Free Living is making appropriate adjustments to serve you and your dogs while still keeping safety in mind! Check out this list of upcoming changes.
- In-person private lessons and appointments will resume immediately.
- Appointments can start as soon as 5/16/2020.
- This includes private lessons & evaluations.
- Appointments can be done at our location, or yours.
- All appointments will be held outdoors, with no exceptions. In the event of inclement weather, appointments can be rescheduled with no penalty.
- Group Classes will resume next month.
- LFL will begin hosting classes again in June.
- Class size will be limited to 4 students per class.
- Classes will be held outdoors to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Classes will be available virtually.
- Starting in June, all in-person classes will also have a discounted, live streaming option.
- This will be a zoom class of the actual class in progress.
- You will need a video capable device, space to work dogs that is visible in the camera, and the zoom app.
- A second trainer will be available online to give feedback to the students in the online class.
- Virtual Lessons will remain discounted.
- The discount for virtual lessons has been extended to the end of May.
- Gym Class will require reservations.
- Gym class will remain free for the time being.
- In-person class will resume June 3rd at 7:00 pm, and be held outdoors.
- Students MUST register through the client portal, to ensure we have less than 10 people in attendance.
- Gym class will still be streamed via Zoom.
- All other services remain open and available.
- Ask us about Field Trips, Walk & Trains, Day Training, Tag-Along, In Kennel Training and Advanced training options!
Hopefully we can see you all soon, in-person (at a distance), or virtually!