How did you get into dogs? What made you become a dog trainer? We get…
Did you know that the Greeks erected tombs for their Maltese, and the Egyptians had models of the Maltese suggesting that they worshiped them? At least, that is what the AKC says.
Rugby and I started a list of some of the reasons why people like the Greeks and Egyptions would have adored their Maltese so much!
This is what we came up with.
1) They never tell your secrets.
2) They are great seat warmers
3) They always stay out of trouble
4) They are collapsible for easy storage
5) They are a drip-dry breed
6) They don’t get under your feet
7)They are portable
8) They don’t tease you when you make funny faces
9) They are easy to contain and keep track of
10) They are a watch dog extrodinaire
We could go on forever, but we don’t want to give away ALL of the Maltese secrets.